We stand behind our products at Integrity Components and will gladly accept merchandise returns subject to the guidelines below.
*Integrity Components reserves the option to replace the product or refund your payment.
Please read these guidelines before requesting a return.
- Defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date and need not be in original packaging.
- No COD returns can be accepted. Return freight charges must be prepaid.
- Parts returned due to customer error will be subject to a restocking charge of 25% to 50%.
- A return materials authorization (RMA) number and packing slip should accompany your return to ensure your account is properly credited. Request an RMA.
- Merchandise must be returned to the address indicated on the RMA in original packaging and in resalable condition within 30 days of the original invoice date.
For full details on our Terms and Conditions download the full document below.